Not all health insurance companies are the same. Not all health insurance policies are the same. Since we focus on a certain type of health insurance (consumer-driven health plans), we typically recommend HSA-qualified, comprehensive major medical policies from top-rated health insurance providers. These health insurance policies offer the following benefits that are normally covered under one umbrella-type deductible.
- Prescription Drugs (Name Brand and Generic)
- Physician Services (Primary Care and Specialists)
- Covered Testing Services (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery
Additionally, with changes in legislation, some HSA-qualified health plan designs now offer free annual wellness exams. These benefits typically include:
- Physician Services for Annual Physical
- Child Immunizations
- Mammogram and Pap
- Prostate Screening
- Blood Work
See your specific policy’s outline of coverage to determine your eligibility.
For more information on our health insurance services, click here.
If you would like to receive a health insurance quote, click here.